Gigshowcase.com pays you commissions on referrals that are credited to you and that resulted in a paid subscription.
- Commissions are paid out on the first 12 months paid subscription. Here are some specific scenarios.
- Customer pays for a one year subscription initially or converts from a free trial: you recieve a one time commission.
- Customer pays for less than a year initially: for example the customer pays for 6 months initially. You recive your percentage of that
subscription. If the customer later renews for 6 months you will recieve your percentage on that subcription as well.
If the customer had renewed with a one year subscription you would be entitled to your percentage on a pro-rated portion of the
renewal subscription; in this case on 50% of the renewal amount.
- Commission Payments: commission are paid once a month on the previous month totals. The number of new paid subscriptions credited to you
are totaled. The commissions are then paid according to your level below. Any renewals are paid according to the original level at the time
you were first paid a commission on that site.
- 25%: 1- 3 new referrals in a calendar month
- 30%: 4- 9 new referrals in a calendar month
- 35%: 10 or more new referrals in a calendar month
How Commission are Paid.
- Commissions are paid to your PayPal account. These deposits are done automatically. They will be paid by the latest the 15th of the month
for the previous month's commissions.
Ways that referrals can be credited to you.
- A customer clicks a special link on your website that redirects them to gigshowcase.com. The customer then pays for a subscripton on
gigshowcase.com. This transaction is automatically marked as a commission due to you.
- A customer clicks a special link on your website that redirects them to gigshowcase.com. The customer then signs up for a 14 day free trial.
The website is marked as coming from you. If they subsequently convert to a paid subscripton you will then be entitled to a commission.
- A customer clicks a special link on your website that redirects them to gigshowcase.com. The customer does become a customer at that time.
A cookie is placed on the potential customer's computer so that if they come back later and sign up for a free trial or pay for a subscription
the referral will then be credited to you.
- You contact us by phone or email and let us know of a customer you referred.
- When a customer signs up we ask them how they heard of us. If they note that you referred then the site referral will be credited to you.
The gigshowcase.com Affiliate Program is subject to the terms of the Affiliate Program Agreement.